The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3117|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ewy|| ||Yowm|
| ||Chronicles, afternoon, age, all, always, amount, battle, birthday, completely, continually, course, daily, daily the days, day, day of the days, day that the period, day's, day's every day, daylight, days, days ago, days on the day, days to day, days you shall daily, days', each, each day, entire, eternity, evening, ever in your life, every day, fate, first, forever, forevermore, full, full year, future, holiday, later, length, life, lifetime, live, long, long as i live, midday, now, older, once, period, perpetually, present, recently, reigns, ripe, short-lived, so long, some time, survived, time, times, today, usual, very old, when, when the days, whenever, while, whole, year, yearly, years, yesterday|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 16 Verses|
- Ezr 3:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- They celebrated the Feast of Booths, as it is written, and offered the fixed number of burnt offerings daily, according to the ordinance, as each day required;
- Ezr 3:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- From the first day of the seventh month they began to offer burnt offerings to the LORD, but the foundation of the temple of the LORD had not been laid.
- Ezr 4:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- they approached Zerubbabel and the heads of fathers' households, and said to them, "Let us build with you, for we, like you, seek your God; and we have been sacrificing to Him since the days of Esarhaddon king of Assyria, who brought us up here ."
- Ezr 4:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and hired counselors against them to frustrate their counsel all the days of Cyrus king of Persia, even until the reign of Darius king of Persia.
- Ezr 4:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And in the days of Artaxerxes, Bishlam, Mithredath, Tabeel and the rest of his colleagues wrote to Artaxerxes king of Persia; and the text of the letter was written in Aramaic and translated from Aramaic.
- Ezr 6:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And they observed the Feast of Unleavened Bread seven days with joy, for the LORD had caused them to rejoice, and had turned the heart of the king of Assyria toward them to encourage them in the work of the house of God, the God of Israel.
- Ezr 8:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- NowI assembled them at the river that runs to Ahava, where we camped for three days; and whenI observed the people and the priests, I did not find any Levites there.
- Ezr 8:32 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Thus we came to Jerusalem and remained there three days.
- Ezr 8:33 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- On the fourth day the silver and the gold and the utensils were weighed out in the house of our God into the hand of Meremoth the son of Uriah the priest, and with him was Eleazar the son of Phinehas; and with them were the Levites, Jozabad the son of Jeshua and Noadiah the son of Binnui.
- Ezr 9:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Since the days of our fathers to this day we have been in great guilt, and on account of our iniquities we, our kings and our priests have been given into the hand of the kings of the lands, to the sword, to captivity and to plunder and to open shame, as it is this day.
- Ezr 9:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "O LORD God of Israel, You are righteous, for we have been left an escaped remnant, as it is this day; behold, we are before You in our guilt, for no one can stand before You because of this ."
- Ezr 10:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and that whoever would not come within three days, according to the counsel of the leaders and the elders, all his possessions should be forfeited and he himself excluded from the assembly of the exiles.
- Ezr 10:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So all the men of Judah and Benjamin assembled at Jerusalem within the three days. It was the ninth month on the twentieth of the month, and all the people sat in the open square before the house of God, trembling because of this matter and the heavy rain.
- Ezr 10:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "But there are many people; it is the rainy season and we are not able to stand in the open. Nor can the task be done in one or two days, for we have transgressed greatly in this matter.
- Ezr 10:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But the exiles did so. And Ezra the priest selected men who were heads of fathers' households for each of their father's households, all of them by name. So they convened on the first day of the tenth month to investigate the matter.
- Ezr 10:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- They finished investigating all the men who had married foreign wives by the first day of the first month.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Yowm". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".