The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3117|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ewy|| ||Yowm|
| ||Chronicles, afternoon, age, all, always, amount, battle, birthday, completely, continually, course, daily, daily the days, day, day of the days, day that the period, day's, day's every day, daylight, days, days ago, days on the day, days to day, days you shall daily, days', each, each day, entire, eternity, evening, ever in your life, every day, fate, first, forever, forevermore, full, full year, future, holiday, later, length, life, lifetime, live, long, long as i live, midday, now, older, once, period, perpetually, present, recently, reigns, ripe, short-lived, so long, some time, survived, time, times, today, usual, very old, when, when the days, whenever, while, whole, year, yearly, years, yesterday|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Hag 1:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- In the second year of Darius the king, on the first day of the sixth month, the word of the LORD came by the prophet Haggai to Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and to Joshua the son of Jehozadak, the high priest, saying,
- Hag 1:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- on the twenty-fourth day of the sixth month in the second year of Darius the king.
- Hag 2:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'But now, do consider from this day onward: before one stone was placed on another in the temple of the LORD,
- Hag 2:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'Do consider from this day onward, from the twenty-fourth day of the ninth month; from the day when the temple of the LORD was founded, consider:
- Hag 2:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'Is the seed still in the barn? Even including the vine, the fig tree, the pomegranate and the olive tree, it has not borne fruit. Yet from this day onI will bless you."'
- Hag 2:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'On that day ,' declares the LORD of hosts, 'I will take you, Zerubbabel, son of Shealtiel, My servant ,' declares the LORD, 'andI will make you like a signet ring, forI have chosen you,'" declares the LORD of hosts.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Yowm". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".