The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3117|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ewy|| ||Yowm|
| ||Chronicles, afternoon, age, all, always, amount, battle, birthday, completely, continually, course, daily, daily the days, day, day of the days, day that the period, day's, day's every day, daylight, days, days ago, days on the day, days to day, days you shall daily, days', each, each day, entire, eternity, evening, ever in your life, every day, fate, first, forever, forevermore, full, full year, future, holiday, later, length, life, lifetime, live, long, long as i live, midday, now, older, once, period, perpetually, present, recently, reigns, ripe, short-lived, so long, some time, survived, time, times, today, usual, very old, when, when the days, whenever, while, whole, year, yearly, years, yesterday|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 10 Verses|
- Joe 1:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Hear this, O elders, And listen, all inhabitants of the land. Has anything like this happened in your days Or in your fathers' days?
- Joe 1:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Alas for the day! For the day of the LORD is near, And it will come as destruction from the Almighty.
- Joe 2:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Blow a trumpet in Zion, And sound an alarm on My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, For the day of the LORD is coming; Surely it is near,
- Joe 2:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- A day of darkness and gloom, A day of clouds and thick darkness. As the dawn is spread over the mountains, So there is a great and mighty people; There has never been anything like it, Nor will there be again after it To the years of many generations.
- Joe 2:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The LORD utters His voice before His army; Surely His camp is very great, For strong is he who carries out His word. The day of the LORD is indeed great and very awesome, And who can endure it?
- Joe 2:29 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Even on the male and female servantsI will pour out My Spirit in those days.
- Joe 2:31 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "The sun will be turned into darkness And the moon into blood Before the great and awesome day of the LORD comes.
- Joe 3:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "For behold, in those days and at that time, WhenI restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem,
- Joe 3:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.
- Joe 3:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And in that day The mountains will drip with sweet wine, And the hills will flow with milk, And all the brooks of Judah will flow with water; And a spring will go out from the house of the LORD To water the valley of Shittim.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Yowm". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".