The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3117|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ewy|| ||Yowm|
| ||Chronicles, afternoon, age, all, always, amount, battle, birthday, completely, continually, course, daily, daily the days, day, day of the days, day that the period, day's, day's every day, daylight, days, days ago, days on the day, days to day, days you shall daily, days', each, each day, entire, eternity, evening, ever in your life, every day, fate, first, forever, forevermore, full, full year, future, holiday, later, length, life, lifetime, live, long, long as i live, midday, now, older, once, period, perpetually, present, recently, reigns, ripe, short-lived, so long, some time, survived, time, times, today, usual, very old, when, when the days, whenever, while, whole, year, yearly, years, yesterday|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 13 Verses|
- Mic 1:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The word of the LORD which came to Micah of Moresheth in the days of Jotham, Ahaz and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, which he saw concerning Samaria and Jerusalem.
- Mic 2:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "On that day they will take up against you a taunt And utter a bitter lamentation and say, 'We are completely destroyed! He exchanges the portion of my people; How He removes it from me! To the apostate He apportions our fields .'
- Mic 3:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Therefore it will be night for you--without vision, And darkness for you--without divination. The sun will go down on the prophets, And the day will become dark over them.
- Mic 4:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it will come about in the last days That the mountain of the house of the LORD Will be established as the chief of the mountains. It will be raised above the hills, And the peoples will stream to it.
- Mic 4:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "In that day ," declares the LORD, "I will assemble the lame And gather the outcasts, Even those whomI have afflicted.
- Mic 5:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "But as for you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, Too little to be among the clans of Judah, From you One will go forth for Me to be ruler in Israel. His goings forth are from long ago, From the days of eternity ."
- Mic 5:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "It will be in that day ," declares the LORD, "ThatI will cut off your horses from among you And destroy your chariots.
- Mic 7:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The best of them is like a briar, The most upright like a thorn hedge. The day when you post your watchmen, Your punishment will come. Then their confusion will occur.
- Mic 7:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- It will be a day for building your walls. On that day will your boundary be extended.
- Mic 7:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- It will be a day when they will come to you From Assyria and the cities of Egypt, From Egypt even to the Euphrates, Even from sea to sea and mountain to mountain.
- Mic 7:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Shepherd Your people with Your scepter, The flock of Your possession Which dwells by itself in the woodland, In the midst of a fruitful field. Let them feed in Bashan and Gilead As in the days of old.
- Mic 7:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "As in the days when you came out from the land of Egypt, I will show you miracles ."
- Mic 7:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- You will give truth to Jacob And unchanging love to Abraham, Which You swore to our forefathers From the days of old.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Yowm". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".