The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3117|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ewy|| ||Yowm|
| ||Chronicles, afternoon, age, all, always, amount, battle, birthday, completely, continually, course, daily, daily the days, day, day of the days, day that the period, day's, day's every day, daylight, days, days ago, days on the day, days to day, days you shall daily, days', each, each day, entire, eternity, evening, ever in your life, every day, fate, first, forever, forevermore, full, full year, future, holiday, later, length, life, lifetime, live, long, long as i live, midday, now, older, once, period, perpetually, present, recently, reigns, ripe, short-lived, so long, some time, survived, time, times, today, usual, very old, when, when the days, whenever, while, whole, year, yearly, years, yesterday|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- Ru 1:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now it came about in the days when the judges governed, that there was a famine in the land. And a certain man of Bethlehem in Judah went to sojourn in the land of Moab with his wife and his two sons.
- Ru 2:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Her mother-in-law then said to her, "Where did you glean today and where did you work? May he who took notice of you be blessed ." So she told her mother-in-law with whom she had worked and said, "The name of the man with whomI worked today is Boaz ."
- Ru 3:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then she said, "Wait, my daughter, until you know how the matter turns out; for the man will not rest until he has settled it today ."
- Ru 4:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then Boaz said, "On the day you buy the field from the hand of Naomi, you must also acquire Ruth the Moabitess, the widow of the deceased, in order to raise up the name of the deceased on his inheritance ."
- Ru 4:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then Boaz said to the elders and all the people, "You are witnesses today thatI have bought from the hand of Naomi all that belonged to Elimelech and all that belonged to Chilion and Mahlon.
- Ru 4:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Moreover, I have acquired Ruth the Moabitess, the widow of Mahlon, to be my wife in order to raise up the name of the deceased on his inheritance, so that the name of the deceased will not be cut off from his brothers or from the court of his birth place; you are witnesses today ."
- Ru 4:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then the women said to Naomi, "Blessed is the LORD who has not left you without a redeemer today, and may his name become famous in Israel.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Yowm". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".