The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3233|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ynmy|| ||Y@maniy|
| ||right, right-hand, south|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Eze 4:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "When you have completed these, you shall lie down a second time, but on your right side and bear the iniquity of the house of Judah; I have assigned it to you for forty days, a day for each year.
- Eze 47:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then he brought me back to the door of the house; and behold, water was flowing from under the threshold of the house toward the east, for the house faced east. And the water was flowing down from under, from the right side of the house, from south of the altar.
- Eze 47:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He brought me out by way of the north gate and led me around on the outside to the outer gate by way of the gate that faces east. And behold, water was trickling from the south side.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Y@maniy". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".