The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3320|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||bcy|| ||Yatsab|
| ||present, present yourself, presented, remaining, sets, stand, stand forth, standing, station, stood, take his stand, take their stand, take your stand, took his stand, took their stand|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- 1Sa 3:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then the LORD came and stood and called as at other times, "Samuel! Samuel !" And Samuel said, "Speak, for Your servant is listening ."
- 1Sa 10:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "But you have today rejected your God, who delivers you from all your calamities and your distresses; yet you have said, 'No, but set a king over us!' Now therefore, present yourselves before the LORD by your tribes and by your clans ."
- 1Sa 10:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So they ran and took him from there, and when he stood among the people, he was taller than any of the people from his shoulders upward.
- 1Sa 12:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "So now, take your stand, thatI may plead with you before the LORD concerning all the righteous acts of the LORD which He did for you and your fathers.
- 1Sa 12:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Even now, take your stand and see this great thing which the LORD will do before your eyes.
- 1Sa 17:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The Philistine came forward morning and evening for forty days and took his stand.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Yatsab". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".