The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3320|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||bcy|| ||Yatsab|
| ||present, remaining, resorted, set, stand, stand fast, stand forth, stand still, stand up, withstand|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- 1Sa 3:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the LORD came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth.
- 1Sa 10:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And ye have this day rejected your God, who himself saved you out of all your adversities and your tribulations; and ye have said unto him, Nay, but set a king over us. Now therefore present yourselves before the LORD by your tribes, and by your thousands.
- 1Sa 10:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And they ran and fetched him thence: and when he stood among the people, he was higher than any of the people from his shoulders and upward.
- 1Sa 12:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now therefore stand still, thatI may reason with you before the LORD of all the righteous acts of the LORD, which he did to you and to your fathers.
- 1Sa 12:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now therefore stand and see this great thing, which the LORD will do before your eyes.
- 1Sa 17:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the Philistine drew near morning and evening, and presented himself forty days.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Yatsab". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".