The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3320|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||bcy|| ||Yatsab|
| ||present, remaining, resorted, set, stand, stand fast, stand forth, stand still, stand up, withstand|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 2Ch 11:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the priests and the Levites that were in all Israel resorted to him out of all their coasts.
- 2Ch 20:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And said, O LORD God of our fathers, art not thou God in heaven? and rulest not thou over all the kingdoms of the heathen? and in thine hand is there not power and might, so that none is able to withstand thee?
- 2Ch 20:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you,O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the LORD will be with you.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Yatsab". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".