The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3320|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||bcy|| ||Yatsab|
| ||present, present yourself, presented, remaining, sets, stand, stand forth, standing, station, stood, take his stand, take their stand, take your stand, took his stand, took their stand|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- De 7:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "He will deliver their kings into your hand so that you will make their name perish from under heaven; no man will be able to stand before you until you have destroyed them.
- De 9:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- a people great and tall, the sons of the Anakim, whom you know and of whom you have heard it said, 'Who can stand before the sons of Anak ?'
- De 11:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "No man will be able to stand before you; the LORD your God will lay the dread of you and the fear of you on all the land on which you set foot, as He has spoken to you.
- De 31:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then the LORD said to Moses, "Behold, the time for you to die is near; call Joshua, and present yourselves at the tent of meeting, thatI may commission him." So Moses and Joshua went and presented themselves at the tent of meeting.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Yatsab". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".