The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3320|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||bcy|| ||Yatsab|
| ||present, remaining, resorted, set, stand, stand fast, stand forth, stand still, stand up, withstand|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Nu 11:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the LORD said unto Moses, Gather unto me seventy men of the elders of Israel, whom thou knowest to be the elders of the people, and officers over them; and bring them unto the tabernacle of the congregation, that they may stand there with thee.
- Nu 22:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And God's anger was kindled because he went: and the angel of the LORD stood in the way for an adversary against him. Now he was riding upon his ass, and his two servants were with him.
- Nu 23:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Balaam said unto Balak, Stand by thy burnt offering, andI will go: peradventure the LORD will come to meet me: and whatsoever he sheweth meI will tell thee. And he went to an high place.
- Nu 23:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he said unto Balak, Stand here by thy burnt offering, whileI meet the LORD yonder.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Yatsab". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".