The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3372|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||)ry|| ||Yare'|
| ||afraid, dreadful, fear, fearful, misc, reverence, terrible, terrible acts, terrible thing|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Eze 1:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above.
- Eze 2:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.
- Eze 3:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- As an adamant harder than flint haveI made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.
- Eze 11:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Ye have feared the sword; andI will bring a sword upon you, saith the Lord GOD.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Yare'". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".