The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3372|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||)ry|| ||Yare'|
| ||afraid, dreadful, fear, fearful, misc, reverence, terrible, terrible acts, terrible thing|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Zec 8:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen,O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so willI save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong.
- Zec 8:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So again haveI thought in these days to do well unto Jerusalem and to the house of Judah: fear ye not.
- Zec 9:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Ashkelon shall see it, and fear; Gaza also shall see it, and be very sorrowful, and Ekron; for her expectation shall be ashamed; and the king shall perish from Gaza, and Ashkelon shall not be inhabited.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Yare'". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".