The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3390|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||el#wry|| ||Y@ruwshalem (Chald)|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Da 5:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- When Belshazzar tasted the wine, he gave orders to bring the gold and silver vessels which Nebuchadnezzar his father had taken out of the temple which was in Jerusalem, so that the king and his nobles, his wives and his concubines might drink from them.
- Da 5:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then they brought the gold vessels that had been taken out of the temple, the house of God which was in Jerusalem; and the king and his nobles, his wives and his concubines drank from them.
- Da 6:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now when Daniel knew that the document was signed, he entered his house (now in his roof chamber he had windows open toward Jerusalem ); and he continued kneeling on his knees three times a day, praying and giving thanks before his God, as he had been doing previously.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Y@ruwshalem (Chald)". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".