The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3390|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||el#wry|| ||Y@ruwshalem (Chald)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Da 5:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Belshazzar, whiles he tasted the wine, commanded to bring the golden and silver vessels which his father Nebuchadnezzar had taken out of the temple which was in Jerusalem; that the king, and his princes, his wives, and his concubines, might drink therein.
- Da 5:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then they brought the golden vessels that were taken out of the temple of the house of God which was at Jerusalem; and the king, and his princes, his wives, and his concubines, drank in them.
- Da 6:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Y@ruwshalem (Chald)". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".