The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 340|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||by)|| ||'ayab|
| ||enemies, enemies', enemy, enemy to your enemies, enemy's, foes|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Ex 15:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Your right hand, O LORD, is majestic in power, Your right hand, O LORD, shatters the enemy.
- Ex 15:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "The enemy said, 'I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil; My desire shall be gratified against them;I will draw out my sword, my hand will destroy them.'
- Ex 23:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "If you meet your enemy's ox or his donkey wandering away, you shall surely return it to him.
- Ex 23:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "But if you truly obey his voice and do all thatI say, thenI will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.
- Ex 23:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "I will send My terror ahead of you, and throw into confusion all the people among whom you come, andI will make all your enemies turn their backs to you.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for 'ayab". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".