The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 340|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||by)|| ||'ayab|
| ||enemies, enemies', enemy, enemy to your enemies, enemy's, foes|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 8 Verses|
- Isa 1:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Therefore the Lord GOD of hosts, The Mighty One of Israel, declares, "Ah, I will be relieved of My adversaries And avenge Myself on My foes.
- Isa 9:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Therefore the LORD raises against them adversaries from Rezin And spurs their enemies on,
- Isa 42:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The LORD will go forth like a warrior, He will arouse His zeal like a man of war. He will utter a shout, yes, He will raise a war cry. He will prevail against His enemies.
- Isa 59:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- According to their deeds, so He will repay, Wrath to His adversaries, recompense to His enemies; To the coastlands He will make recompense.
- Isa 62:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The LORD has sworn by His right hand and by His strong arm, "I will never again give your grain as food for your enemies; Nor will foreigners drink your new wine for which you have labored ."
- Isa 63:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But they rebelled And grieved His Holy Spirit; Therefore He turned Himself to become their enemy, He fought against them.
- Isa 66:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "A voice of uproar from the city, a voice from the temple, The voice of the LORD who is rendering recompense to His enemies.
- Isa 66:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then you will see this, and your heart will be glad, And your bones will flourish like the new grass; And the hand of the LORD will be made known to His servants, But He will be indignant toward His enemies.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for 'ayab". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".
| Powered by LightSpeed Technology|
Copyright © 2001-2019, StudyLight.org