The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3548|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ahk|| ||Kohen|
| ||chief ruler, officer, own, priest, princes|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Joe 1:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The meat offering and the drink offering is cut off from the house of the LORD; the priests, the LORD'S ministers, mourn.
- Joe 1:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Gird yourselves, and lament, ye priests: howl, ye ministers of the altar: come, lie all night in sackcloth, ye ministers of my God: for the meat offering and the drink offering is withholden from the house of your God.
- Joe 2:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people,O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Kohen". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".