The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3658|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rwnnk|| ||Kinnowr|
| ||harp, harps, lyre, lyres|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 1Sa 10:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Afterward you will come to the hill of God where the Philistine garrison is; and it shall be as soon as you have come there to the city, that you will meet a group of prophets coming down from the high place with harp, tambourine, flute, and a lyre before them, and they will be prophesying.
- 1Sa 16:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Let our lord now command your servants who are before you. Let them seek a man who is a skillful player on the harp; and it shall come about when the evil spirit from God is on you, that he shall play the harp with his hand, and you will be well ."
- 1Sa 16:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So it came about whenever the evil spirit from God came to Saul, David would take the harp and play it with his hand; and Saul would be refreshed and be well, and the evil spirit would depart from him.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Kinnowr". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".