The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3664|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||snk|| ||Kanac|
| ||assemble, collected, collecting, gather, gathered, gathers, wrap|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ec 2:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Also, I collected for myself silver and gold and the treasure of kings and provinces. I provided for myself male and female singers and the pleasures of men --many concubines.
- Ec 2:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For to a person who is good in His sight He has given wisdom and knowledge and joy, while to the sinner He has given the task of gathering and collecting so that he may give to one who is good in God's sight. This too is vanity and striving after wind.
- Ec 3:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- A time to throw stones and a time to gather stones; A time to embrace and a time to shun embracing.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Kanac". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".