The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3664|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||snk|| ||Kanac|
| ||gather, gather together, heap up, wrap|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ec 2:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I gathered me also silver and gold, and the peculiar treasure of kings and of the provinces:I gat me men singers and women singers, and the delights of the sons of men, as musical instruments, and that of all sorts.
- Ec 2:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For God giveth to a man that is good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he giveth travail, to gather and to heap up, that he may give to him that is good before God. This also is vanity and vexation of spirit.
- Ec 3:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Kanac". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".