The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3665|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||(nk|| ||Kana`|
| ||becomes humbled, done, humble, humbled, humbled yourself, subdue, subdued|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 1Ch 17:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- even from the day thatI commanded judges to be over My people Israel. AndI will subdue all your enemies. Moreover,I tell you that the LORD will build a house for you.
- 1Ch 18:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now after this it came about that David defeated the Philistines and subdued them and took Gath and its towns from the hand of the Philistines.
- 1Ch 20:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now it came about after this, that war broke out at Gezer with the Philistines; then Sibbecai the Hushathite killed Sippai, one of the descendants of the giants, and they were subdued.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Kana`". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".