The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3665|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||(nk|| ||Kana`|
| ||bring down, bring low, humble, misc, subdue, subjection|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 1Ch 17:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And since the time thatI commanded judges to be over my people Israel. MoreoverI will subdue all thine enemies. FurthermoreI tell thee that the LORD will build thee an house.
- 1Ch 18:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now after this it came to pass, that David smote the Philistines, and subdued them, and took Gath and her towns out of the hand of the Philistines.
- 1Ch 20:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it came to pass after this, that there arose war at Gezer with the Philistines; at which time Sibbechai the Hushathite slew Sippai, that was of the children of the giant: and they were subdued.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Kana`". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".