The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3715|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rypk|| ||K@phiyr|
| ||lion, villages, young|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- Eze 19:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And say, What is thy mother?A lioness: she lay down among lions, she nourished her whelps among young lions.
- Eze 19:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And she brought up one of her whelps: it became a young lion, and it learned to catch the prey; it devoured men.
- Eze 19:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now when she saw that she had waited, and her hope was lost, then she took another of her whelps, and made him a young lion.
- Eze 19:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he went up and down among the lions, he became a young lion, and learned to catch the prey, and devoured men.
- Eze 32:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Son of man, take up a lamentation for Pharaoh king of Egypt, and say unto him, Thou art like a young lion of the nations, and thou art as a whale in the seas: and thou camest forth with thy rivers, and troubledst the waters with thy feet, and fouledst their rivers.
- Eze 38:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?
- Eze 41:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So that the face of a man was toward the palm tree on the one side, and the face of a young lion toward the palm tree on the other side: it was made through all the house round about.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for K@phiyr". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".