The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3715|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rypk|| ||K@phiyr|
| ||lion, lions, young, young lion, young lion's, young lions, young lions'|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Isa 5:29 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Its roaring is like a lioness, and it roars like young lions; It growls as it seizes the prey And carries it off with no one to deliver it.
- Isa 11:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the wolf will dwell with the lamb, And the leopard will lie down with the young goat, And the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; And a little boy will lead them.
- Isa 31:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For thus says the LORD to me, "As the lion or the young lion growls over his prey, Against which a band of shepherds is called out, And he will not be terrified at their voice nor disturbed at their noise, So will the LORD of hosts come down to wage war on Mount Zion and on its hill ."
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for K@phiyr". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".