The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3715|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rypk|| ||K@phiyr|
| ||lion, villages, young|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Isa 5:29 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Their roaring shall be like a lion, they shall roar like young lions: yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry it away safe, and none shall deliver it.
- Isa 11:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
- Isa 31:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For thus hath the LORD spoken unto me, Like as the lion and the young lion roaring on his prey, when a multitude of shepherds is called forth against him, he will not be afraid of their voice, nor abase himself for the noise of them: so shall the LORD of hosts come down to fight for mount Zion, and for the hill thereof.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for K@phiyr". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".