The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 407|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||v#k)|| ||'Akshaph|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jos 11:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it came to pass, when Jabin king of Hazor had heard those things, that he sent to Jobab king of Madon, and to the king of Shimron, and to the king of Achshaph,
- Jos 12:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The king of Shimronmeron, one; the king of Achshaph, one;
- Jos 19:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And their border was Helkath, and Hali, and Beten, and Achshaph,
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for 'Akshaph". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".