The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4136|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||lwm|| ||Muwl|
| ||before, front, frontier, left, opposite, over against, toward|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- De 1:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- These are the words which Moses spoke to all Israel across the Jordan in the wilderness, in the Arabah opposite Suph, between Paran and Tophel and Laban and Hazeroth and Dizahab.
- De 2:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'When you come opposite the sons of Ammon, do not harass them nor provoke them, forI will not give you any of the land of the sons of Ammon as a possession, becauseI have given it to the sons of Lot as a possession .'
- De 3:29 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "So we remained in the valley opposite Beth-peor.
- De 4:46 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- across the Jordan, in the valley opposite Beth-peor, in the land of Sihon king of the Amorites who lived at Heshbon, whom Moses and the sons of Israel defeated when they came out from Egypt.
- De 11:30 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Are they not across the Jordan, west of the way toward the sunset, in the land of the Canaanites who live in the Arabah, opposite Gilgal, beside the oaks of Moreh?
- De 34:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And He buried him in the valley in the land of Moab, opposite Beth-peor; but no man knows his burial place to this day.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Muwl". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".