The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4136|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||lwm|| ||Muwl|
| ||God-ward + (0430), against, against + (06440), before, before it + (06440), forefront, forefront + (06440), from, toward, with|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- De 1:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- These be the words which Moses spake unto all Israel on this side Jordan in the wilderness, in the plain over against the Red sea, between Paran, and Tophel, and Laban, and Hazeroth, and Dizahab.
- De 2:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And when thou comest nigh over against the children of Ammon, distress them not, nor meddle with them: forI will not give thee of the land of the children of Ammon any possession; becauseI have given it unto the children of Lot for a possession.
- De 3:29 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So we abode in the valley over against Bethpeor.
- De 4:46 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- On this side Jordan, in the valley over against Bethpeor, in the land of Sihon king of the Amorites, who dwelt at Heshbon, whom Moses and the children of Israel smote, after they were come forth out of Egypt:
- De 11:30 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Are they not on the other side Jordan, by the way where the sun goeth down, in the land of the Canaanites, which dwell in the champaign over against Gilgal, beside the plains of Moreh?
- De 34:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he buried him in a valley in the land of Moab, over against Bethpeor: but no man knoweth of his sepulchre unto this day.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Muwl". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".