The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4136|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||lwm|| ||Muwl|
| ||before, front, frontier, left, opposite, over against, toward|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Jos 8:33 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- All Israel with their elders and officers and their judges were standing on both sides of the ark before the Levitical priests who carried the ark of the covenant of the LORD, the stranger as well as the native. Half of them stood in front of Mount Gerizim and half of them in front of Mount Ebal, just as Moses the servant of the LORD had given command at first to bless the people of Israel.
- Jos 9:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now it came about when all the kings who were beyond the Jordan, in the hill country and in the lowland and on all the coast of the Great Sea toward Lebanon, the Hittite and the Amorite, the Canaanite, the Perizzite, the Hivite and the Jebusite, heard of it,
- Jos 18:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- It continued to the side in front of the Arabah northward and went down to the Arabah.
- Jos 19:46 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and Me-jarkon and Rakkon, with the territory over against Joppa.
- Jos 22:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the sons of Israel heard it said, "Behold, the sons of Reuben and the sons of Gad and the half-tribe of Manasseh have built an altar at the frontier of the land of Canaan, in the region of the Jordan, on the side belonging to the sons of Israel ."
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Muwl". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".