The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4136|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||lwm|| ||Muwl|
| ||God-ward + (0430), against, against + (06440), before, before it + (06440), forefront, forefront + (06440), from, toward, with|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Nu 8:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Speak unto Aaron, and say unto him, When thou lightest the lamps, the seven lamps shall give light over against the candlestick.
- Nu 8:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Aaron did so; he lighted the lamps thereof over against the candlestick, as the LORD commanded Moses.
- Nu 22:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He sent messengers therefore unto Balaam the son of Beor to Pethor, which is by the river of the land of the children of his people, to call him, saying, Behold, there is a people come out from Egypt: behold, they cover the face of the earth, and they abide over against me:
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Muwl". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".