The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4229|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hxm|| ||Machah|
| ||\(blot\, put\, etc\) ... out, abolished, blot, destroy, marrow, reach, utterly, wipe, wipe away|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Isa 25:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.
- Isa 25:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.
- Isa 43:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
- Isa 44:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; forI have redeemed thee.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Machah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".