The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4317|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||l)kym|| ||Miyka'el|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- 1Ch 5:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And their brethren of the house of their fathers were, Michael, and Meshullam, and Sheba, and Jorai, and Jachan, and Zia, and Heber, seven.
- 1Ch 5:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- These are the children of Abihail the son of Huri, the son of Jaroah, the son of Gilead, the son of Michael, the son of Jeshishai, the son of Jahdo, the son of Buz;
- 1Ch 6:40 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The son of Michael, the son of Baaseiah, the son of Malchiah,
- 1Ch 7:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the sons of Uzzi; Izrahiah: and the sons of Izrahiah; Michael, and Obadiah, and Joel, Ishiah, five: all of them chief men.
- 1Ch 8:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Michael, and Ispah, and Joha, the sons of Beriah;
- 1Ch 12:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- As he went to Ziklag, there fell to him of Manasseh, Adnah, and Jozabad, and Jediael, and Michael, and Jozabad, and Elihu, and Zilthai, captains of the thousands that were of Manasseh.
- 1Ch 27:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Of Judah, Elihu, one of the brethren of David: of Issachar, Omri the son of Michael:
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Miyka'el". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".