The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4317|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||l)kym|| ||Miyka'el|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Da 10:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "But the prince of the kingdom of Persia was withstanding me for twenty-one days; then behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, forI had been left there with the kings of Persia.
- Da 10:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "However, I will tell you what is inscribed in the writing of truth. Yet there is no one who stands firmly with me against these forces except Michael your prince.
- Da 12:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Now at that time Michael, the great prince who stands guard over the sons of your people, will arise. And there will be a time of distress such as never occurred since there was a nation until that time; and at that time your people, everyone who is found written in the book, will be rescued.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Miyka'el". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".