The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4317|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||l)kym|| ||Miyka'el|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Da 10:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; andI remained there with the kings of Persia.
- Da 10:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- ButI will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.
- Da 12:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Miyka'el". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".