The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4363|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||smkm|| ||Mikmac (Ezra 2:27, Neh. 7:31)|
| ||Michmas, Michmash|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- 1Sa 13:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now Saul chose for himself 3,000 men of Israel, of which 2,000 were with Saul in Michmash and in the hill country of Bethel, while 1,000 were with Jonathan at Gibeah of Benjamin. But he sent away the rest of the people, each to his tent.
- 1Sa 13:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now the Philistines assembled to fight with Israel, 30,000 chariots and 6,000 horsemen, and people like the sand which is on the seashore in abundance; and they came up and camped in Michmash, east of Beth-aven.
- 1Sa 13:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But Samuel said, "What have you done ?" And Saul said, "BecauseI saw that the people were scattering from me, and that you did not come within the appointed days, and that the Philistines were assembling at Michmash,
- 1Sa 13:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now Saul and his son Jonathan and the people who were present with them were staying in Geba of Benjamin while the Philistines camped at Michmash.
- 1Sa 13:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the garrison of the Philistines went out to the pass of Michmash.
- 1Sa 14:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The one crag rose on the north opposite Michmash, and the other on the south opposite Geba.
- 1Sa 14:31 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- They struck among the Philistines that day from Michmash to Aijalon. And the people were very weary.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Mikmac (Ezra 2:27, Neh. 7:31)". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".
| Powered by LightSpeed Technology|
Copyright © 2001-2020, StudyLight.org