The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4397|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||j)lm|| ||Mal'ak|
| ||ambassadors, angel, messenger, variant|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jos 6:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the city shall be accursed, even it, and all that are therein, to the LORD: only Rahab the harlot shall live, she and all that are with her in the house, because she hid the messengers that we sent.
- Jos 6:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Joshua saved Rahab the harlot alive, and her father's household, and all that she had; and she dwelleth in Israel even unto this day; because she hid the messengers, which Joshua sent to spy out Jericho.
- Jos 7:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So Joshua sent messengers, and they ran unto the tent; and, behold, it was hid in his tent, and the silver under it.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Mal'ak". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".