The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4422|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||tlm|| ||Malat|
| ||certainly rescue, deliver, delivered, escape, escaped, escapes, gave birth, get away, lay, leap forth, left undisturbed, rescue, rescued, retain, save, saved|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 9 Verses|
- Isa 20:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "So the inhabitants of this coastland will say in that day, 'Behold, such is our hope, where we fled for help to be delivered from the king of Assyria; and we, how shall we escape ?'"
- Isa 31:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Like flying birds so the LORD of hosts will protect Jerusalem. He will protect and deliver it; He will pass over and rescue it.
- Isa 34:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The tree snake will make its nest and lay eggs there, And it will hatch and gather them under its protection. Yes, the hawks will be gathered there, Every one with its kind.
- Isa 37:38 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- It came about as he was worshiping in the house of Nisroch his god, that Adrammelech and Sharezer his sons killed him with the sword; and they escaped into the land of Ararat. And Esarhaddon his son became king in his place.
- Isa 46:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- They stooped over, they have bowed down together; They could not rescue the burden, But have themselves gone into captivity.
- Isa 46:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Even to your old ageI will be the same, And even to your graying yearsI will bear you!I have done it, andI will carry you; AndI will bear you andI will deliver you.
- Isa 49:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Can the prey be taken from the mighty man, Or the captives of a tyrant be rescued ?"
- Isa 49:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Surely, thus says the LORD, "Even the captives of the mighty man will be taken away, And the prey of the tyrant will be rescued; ForI will contend with the one who contends with you, AndI will save your sons.
- Isa 66:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Before she travailed, she brought forth; Before her pain came, she gave birth to a boy.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Malat". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".