The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4478|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||am|| ||Man|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Ex 16:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the LORD hath given you to eat.
- Ex 16:31 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the house of Israel called the name thereof Manna: and it was like coriander seed, white; and the taste of it was like wafers made with honey.
- Ex 16:33 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Moses said unto Aaron, Take a pot, and put an omer full of manna therein, and lay it up before the LORD, to be kept for your generations.
- Ex 16:35 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the children of Israel did eat manna forty years, until they came to a land inhabited; they did eat manna, until they came unto the borders of the land of Canaan.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Man". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".