The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4570|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||lg(m|| ||Ma`gal|
| ||circle of the camp, course, path, paths, tracks, ways, wayside|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 1Sa 17:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So David arose early in the morning and left the flock with a keeper and took the supplies and went as Jesse had commanded him. And he came to the circle of the camp while the army was going out in battle array shouting the war cry.
- 1Sa 26:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- David then arose and came to the place where Saul had camped. And David saw the place where Saul lay, and Abner the son of Ner, the commander of his army; and Saul was lying in the circle of the camp, and the people were camped around him.
- 1Sa 26:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So David and Abishai came to the people by night, and behold, Saul lay sleeping inside the circle of the camp with his spear stuck in the ground at his head; and Abner and the people were lying around him.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ma`gal". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".