The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4570|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||lg(m|| ||Ma`gal|
| ||goings, path, trench, ways, wayside + (03027)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 1Sa 17:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And David rose up early in the morning, and left the sheep with a keeper, and took, and went, as Jesse had commanded him; and he came to the trench, as the host was going forth to the fight, and shouted for the battle.
- 1Sa 26:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And David arose, and came to the place where Saul had pitched: and David beheld the place where Saul lay, and Abner the son of Ner, the captain of his host: and Saul lay in the trench, and the people pitched round about him.
- 1Sa 26:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So David and Abishai came to the people by night: and, behold, Saul lay sleeping within the trench, and his spear stuck in the ground at his bolster: but Abner and the people lay round about him.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ma`gal". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".