The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4601|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hk(m|| ||Ma`akah|
| ||Maacah, Maachah, Maachathites, Syriamaachah + (0758)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- 2Ch 11:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And after her he took Maachah the daughter of Absalom; which bare him Abijah, and Attai, and Ziza, and Shelomith.
- 2Ch 11:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Rehoboam loved Maachah the daughter of Absalom above all his wives and his concubines: (for he took eighteen wives, and threescore concubines; and begat twenty and eight sons, and threescore daughters.)
- 2Ch 11:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Rehoboam made Abijah the son of Maachah the chief, to be ruler among his brethren: for he thought to make him king.
- 2Ch 15:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And also concerning Maachah the mother of Asa the king, he removed her from being queen, because she had made an idol in a grove: and Asa cut down her idol, and stamped it, and burnt it at the brook Kidron.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ma`akah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".