The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4601|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hk(m|| ||Ma`akah|
| ||Aram-maacah, Maacah, Maacath|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 2Sa 3:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and his second, Chileab, by Abigail the widow of Nabal the Carmelite; and the third, Absalom the son of Maacah, the daughter of Talmai, king of Geshur;
- 2Sa 10:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now when the sons of Ammon saw that they had become odious to David, the sons of Ammon sent and hired the Arameans of Beth-rehob and the Arameans of Zobah, 20,000 foot soldiers, and the king of Maacah with 1,000 men, and the men of Tob with 12,000 men.
- 2Sa 10:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The sons of Ammon came out and drew up in battle array at the entrance of the city, while the Arameans of Zobah and of Rehob and the men of Tob and Maacah were by themselves in the field.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ma`akah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".