The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4601|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hk(m|| ||Ma`akah|
| ||Maacah, Maachah, Maachathites, Syriamaachah + (0758)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 2Sa 3:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And his second, Chileab, of Abigail the wife of Nabal the Carmelite; and the third, Absalom the son of Maacah the daughter of Talmai king of Geshur;
- 2Sa 10:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And when the children of Ammon saw that they stank before David, the children of Ammon sent and hired the Syrians of Bethrehob, and the Syrians of Zoba, twenty thousand footmen, and of king Maacah a thousand men, and of Ishtob twelve thousand men.
- 2Sa 10:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the children of Ammon came out, and put the battle in array at the entering in of the gate: and the Syrians of Zoba, and of Rehob, and Ishtob, and Maacah, were by themselves in the field.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ma`akah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".