The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4604|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||l(m|| ||Ma`al|
| ||falsehood, treachery, trespass, unfaithful, unfaithful act, unfaithful deeds, unfaithfully, unfaithfulness, very unfaithful|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- 2Ch 28:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For the LORD humbled Judah because of Ahaz king of Israel, for he had brought about a lack of restraint in Judah and was very unfaithful to the LORD.
- 2Ch 29:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Moreover, all the utensils which King Ahaz had discarded during his reign in his unfaithfulness, we have prepared and consecrated; and behold, they are before the altar of the LORD ."
- 2Ch 33:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- His prayer also and how God was entreated by him, and all his sin, his unfaithfulness, and the sites on which he built high places and erected the Asherim and the carved images, before he humbled himself, behold, they are written in the records of the Hozai.
- 2Ch 36:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Furthermore, all the officials of the priests and the people were very unfaithful following all the abominations of the nations; and they defiled the house of the LORD which He had sanctified in Jerusalem.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ma`al". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".