The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4604|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||l(m|| ||Ma`al|
| ||falsehood, treachery, trespass, unfaithful, unfaithful act, unfaithful deeds, unfaithfully, unfaithfulness, very unfaithful|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Eze 15:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'ThusI will make the land desolate, because they have acted unfaithfully ,'" declares the Lord GOD.
- Eze 17:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "I will spread My net over him, and he will be caught in My snare. ThenI will bring him to Babylon and enter into judgment with him there regarding the unfaithful act which he has committed against Me.
- Eze 18:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "But when a righteous man turns away from his righteousness, commits iniquity and does according to all the abominations that a wicked man does, will he live? All his righteous deeds which he has done will not be remembered for his treachery which he has committed and his sin which he has committed; for them he will die.
- Eze 39:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "They will forget their disgrace and all their treachery which they perpetrated against Me, when they live securely on their own land with no one to make them afraid.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ma`al". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".