The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4604|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||l(m|| ||Ma`al|
| ||falsehood, grievously, sore, transgression, trespass, trespassed, very|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Eze 14:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then willI stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:
- Eze 15:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- AndI will make the land desolate, because they have committed a trespass, saith the Lord GOD.
- Eze 17:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- AndI will spread my net upon him, and he shall be taken in my snare, andI will bring him to Babylon, and will plead with him there for his trespass that he hath trespassed against me.
- Eze 18:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.
- Eze 20:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Therefore, son of man, speak unto the house of Israel, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Yet in this your fathers have blasphemed me, in that they have committed a trespass against me.
- Eze 39:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ma`al". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".