The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4604|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||l(m|| ||Ma`al|
| ||falsehood, treachery, trespass, unfaithful, unfaithful act, unfaithful deeds, unfaithfully, unfaithfulness, very unfaithful|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ezr 9:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "For they have taken some of their daughters as wives for themselves and for their sons, so that the holy race has intermingled with the peoples of the lands; indeed, the hands of the princes and the rulers have been foremost in this unfaithfulness ."
- Ezr 9:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then everyone who trembled at the words of the God of Israel on account of the unfaithfulness of the exiles gathered to me, andI sat appalled until the evening offering.
- Ezr 10:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then Ezra rose from before the house of God and went into the chamber of Jehohanan the son of Eliashib. Although he went there, he did not eat bread nor drink water, for he was mourning over the unfaithfulness of the exiles.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ma`al". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".