The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4604|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||l(m|| ||Ma`al|
| ||falsehood, grievously, sore, transgression, trespass, trespassed, very|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ezr 9:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass.
- Ezr 9:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then were assembled unto me every one that trembled at the words of the God of Israel, because of the transgression of those that had been carried away; andI sat astonied until the evening sacrifice.
- Ezr 10:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then Ezra rose up from before the house of God, and went into the chamber of Johanan the son of Eliashib: and when he came thither, he did eat no bread, nor drink water: for he mourned because of the transgression of them that had been carried away.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ma`al". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".