The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4604|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||l(m|| ||Ma`al|
| ||falsehood, grievously, sore, transgression, trespass, trespassed, very|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Le 5:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- If a soul commit a trespass, and sin through ignorance, in the holy things of the LORD; then he shall bring for his trespass unto the LORD a ram without blemish out of the flocks, with thy estimation by shekels of silver, after the shekel of the sanctuary, for a trespass offering:
- Le 6:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- If a soul sin, and commit a trespass against the LORD, and lie unto his neighbour in that which was delivered him to keep, or in fellowship, or in a thing taken away by violence, or hath deceived his neighbour;
- Le 26:40 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me;
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ma`al". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".